- Unilever signs 7 year contract with IBM for financial transactional services outsourcing
Unilever today announced it has signed a contract to outsource significant parts of its financial transactional services to IBM. This agreement covers more than 20 European countries and is part of the One Unilever programme, which aims to streamline the organisation in order to increase competitiveness in the marketplace and step up growth.
- Unilever & Ad van Geloven expect to reach agreement on sale of Mora
Unilever today announced that it intends to sell Mora to snack producer Ad van Geloven for an undisclosed sum.
- New Unilever pension asset pooling vehicle - univest launched
Unilever has announced the establishment of Univest, a new pension asset pooling vehicle which gives the opportunity to leverage the strengths of Unilever and its national-based pension funds.
- Unilever retains and strengthens its dual structure
The Board of Unilever today announces the outcome of the final stage of its review of corporate governance and structure. Two previous stages concentrated on its board and leadership structure.
- Unilever financial calendar 2006
The payment timetable for Unilever 2005 final dividends and the 2006 interim dividends on ordinary shares.
- Dutch supreme court dismisses appeal by Unilever against decision by enterprise chamber to order an inquiry
Rotterdam, 18 November.- The Dutch Supreme Court has dismissed the appeal by Unilever N.V. against the decision taken by the Enterprise Chamber of the Amsterdam Court of Appeal to start an inquiry with regard to the NLG 0.10 preference shares Unilever N.V.
- Share buy-back statement
Unilever PLC and Unilever NV announce the commencement of the share buy-back programme of up to €500 million aggregate market value in shares in the capital of Unilever NV and/or Unilever PLC announced in February 2005.
- Unilever to conduct study into strategic options for its European frozen foods business
Unilever has decided to undertake a study into strategic options for the future of its frozen foods business in Western Europe.
- Cancellation & delisting Unilever N.V. NLG 0.10 cumulative preference shares effective
All outstanding cumulative preference shares each with a nominal value of NLG 0.10 (approximately EUR 0.05*) in the share capital of Unilever N.V. were cancelled at midnight yesterday CET.
- Unilever completes sale of prestige fragrance business to COTY
Unilever today announced the completion of the sale of its prestige fragrance business, Unilever Cosmetics International (UCI), to Coty Inc.
- Cancellation & delisting Unilever N.V. cumulative preference shares
On 10 May 2005, the general meeting of shareholders of Unilever N.V. resolved to cancel all outstanding cumulative preference shares each with a nominal value of NLG 0.10 (approximately EUR 0.05) in the share capital on Unilever N.V.
- Unilever agrees to sell prestige fragrance business to Coty
Unilever today announced that it has signed a definitive agreement to sell its global prestige fragrance business, Unilever Cosmetics International (UCI), to Coty Inc., of the United States.
- Q1 2005 results
Unilever today announced its results for the first quarter of 2005.
- Decision Enterprise Chamber on 5 Eurocents Preference Shares Unilever N.V.
The Companies Division of the Amsterdam Court of Appeal today rejected a request to prevent Unilever N.V. from cancelling the 5 eurocents preference shares Unilever N.V.
- Unilever N.V. 5 Eurocents preference shares
Further to the announcement on 3 May Unilever N.V. announces that a request has been submitted to the Companies Division of the Amsterdam Court regarding the 5 eurocents preference shares Unilever N.V.
- Trade suspended in 5 eurocents preference shares Unilever N.V
Trade in the 5 eurocents preference shares of Unilever N.V. on the Amsterdam stock exchange has been suspended until Wednesday afternoon May 4 next at the request of Unilever N.V.
- IFRS Reporting changes
Rotterdam, 30 March.- In line with prevailing best practice, Unilever has today posted its previously published 2004 results in accordance with IFRS.
- Unilever NV files appeal with Dutch Supreme Court
Unilever NV files appeal with Dutch Supreme Court against decision by Enterprise Chamber to order an inquiry.
- Unilever N.V. to convert 5 Eurocents preference shares
The Board of Unilever N.V. today announced it has decided to convert the 5 Eurocents preference shares Unilever N.V. of 1999 into Unilever N.V. ordinary shares on 15 February 2005 after close of trading.
- Unilever streamlines its leadership structure
Unilever today announces a series of significant changes to streamline its management and leadership.